http://i-am-fxi.blogspot.com/
WELCOME TO FXI

18 May 2008

Ministry ......





This shoe ,3 years ago ...... Done by one of my fucker fren "AFFA"
Is custom by him..
The story starts like this...
I remember i give him a call to ask him to do me a
favour , to custom one of my shoe ,
and that time we were just 'Hi & Bye' friend ..
I know that his drawing is very detail ,
especially bout girl stuff ..
So i purposely bought a plain white shoe for
him to custom it up for me ..
Supposingly i should pay him for that ,
but lastly i get it for FOC .. u know why??
He promise to pass it back for me after two weeks time ,
because he was lazy ,
after three months only i get my shoe back...
But i really appreciate that he done that for me ,
is really a good memorable shoe
to me....
~Thanks buddy~..
Anyway i love that shoe so much , i've been wearing it just once ..But this year
my birthday i'm goin to wear it for my 2nd time.. syiok gila

No comments: